Request for Permission to Skate and/or Non-Resident Passport (Ennismore Minor Hockey)

Print Request for Permission to Skate and/or Non-Resident Passport
This form is used to gather the information our OMHA Representative, Londa Junkin, needs to complete the Permission to Skate form (AAA tryouts, all levels) and/or the Non-Resident Passport form (AA tryouts for U13 and above). Every question *must* be answered. If you have questions about the Permission to Skate process, you can email Londa at [email protected]
  1. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.

  2. Check All That Apply. Non-Resident Passports are available only to players in Minor Peewee and above.
  3. e.g. Ennismore U13B Eagles or Peterborough U9 AAA Petes
  4. If requesting both PTS and NRP, list both teams player intends to try for.
  5. Example: ###-###-####
  6. Permission-To-Skate (PTS) forms will be emailed to those requesting when available and completed. When you receive the PTS, you must print it and submit it at the AAA tryout registration desk (normally, at the first tryout) before your child will be permitted to step on the ice. 
  7. ** All Non-Resident Passports MUST be picked up @ 2591 Chemong Road- Londa will email you when the form is ready for pick up.  You will collect it from the black mailbox on the fence.
Human Validation
View AllOur Sponsors
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Ennismore Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Ennismore Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Ennismore Minor Hockey on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 7:33 AM